New York Live Arts invites you to become an Associate Artist. Join our innovative program dedicated to providing mid-career and emerging artists with the tools, support, and professional development they need to truly excel. The Associated Artist program draws on the resources of New York Live Arts to make it possible for artists to connect with larger audiences, raise funds to support their work and augment the visibility of dance in New York.
Enrollment as an Associated Artist is an affordable $100 for a full year of unlimited access to the program’s offerings. Admission is accepted on a rolling basis.
By becoming an Associated Artist, you gain all-inclusive access to:
- New York Live Arts’ Fiscal Sponsorship Program
- A range of free marketing services
- Access to a comprehensive listing of upcoming grants and opportunities
- Audience Mailing Labels and Press & Blogger Email Lists
- Consulting and Professional Development
- 1 hour of free consulting with the department of your choice
- Additional consulting with knowledgeable New York Live Arts staff at a reduced rate
- Opportunities to workshop your materials and learn from fellow community artists
- Reduced rates on New York Live Arts workshops and master classes
- 20% Ticket discount to all New York Live Arts shows
Alexander Leslie Thompson, Associate Artist Program Manager
212.691.6500 x 215