Live Arts Reopening: Safety Guidelines, Best Practices & Procedures
New York Live Arts is committed to the safety of our staff, artists, and audience members.
As we reopen our space to staff and the public, we have created a Safety Reopening Plan which details the procedures and protocols required by the NYSDOH for reopening by activity as well as the systems upgrades we have made on site.
Some crucial features we’ve added to our protocol include:
- There will be a limit on visitors in the space to align with the city’s current social distancing protocol.
- If the gallery is at capacity, visitors may be asked to wait outside the gallery or return later.
- Visitors are required to wear masks for the duration of their visit.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for visitors at the front desk.
- The front desk will abide by a paperless policy. Information about the exhibition is available here
- New York Live Arts has installed the Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization system which has been shown to neutralize 99.4% of SARS-CoV-2 in just 30 minutes.
- For the working document of Live Arts Reopening: Safety Guidelines, Best Practices & Procedures please click below
A few things for you to do prior to arrival:
- Read and review the Live Arts Reopening: Safety Guidelines, Best Practices & Procedures document. HERE
- Watch the YouTube video link provided HERE and in the document for training on the proper use and disposal of PPE.
- Complete the Health Screening Survey HERE and in the document prior to and within four hours of arrival at New York Live Arts. Please note, complete a health survey with contact tracing information no more than 4 hours prior to each day’s arrival.
- When you arrive you MUST enter through the lobby and have your health screening survey verified.
- Please note, our Site Safety Manager, Alden Henderson will be onsite to ensure that all safety protocols are in place and being followed throughout your time at Live Arts.