Health & Safety Protocols
Your health and comfort are crucial to us! New York Live Arts is committed to the safety of our staff, artists, and audience members.
As we reopen our space to staff and the public, we have created a Safety Reopening Plan which details the procedures and protocols required by the NYSDOH for reopening by activity as well as the systems upgrades we have made on site. Procedures will be updated as new CDC recommendations are released.
FOR LOBBY/INSTALLATION ENTRY ONLY
To visit Live Arts and view the exhibitions only – audience members will participate in a health survey for contact tracing and a temperature check (similar to all indoor dining establishments).
Unlike all other in person events where visitors will be asked to show proof of vaccination or a PCR negative result taken within 72 hours prior to arrival or a rapid antigen negative result taken within 6 hours prior.
PRIOR TO ENTRY
- Each audience member will be required to provide one of the following to gain entry:
Proof of a COVID-19 full vaccination
- Negative PCR COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the day of the Event
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 rapid antigen test taken within six (6) hours of the scheduled start time of the Event
All Guests 18 years and older must present a government-issued ID such as driver’s license or passport. Accepted forms of proof include test results printed or displayed on your iPhone or Android phone, or vaccine or COVID test passes on the Excelsior Pass App. Guests may find COVID-19 testing options by visiting: https://forward.ny.gov/ny-forward-rapid-test-program or https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/find-test-site-near-you.
- All patrons are required to wear masks while inside New York Live Arts. No mask, no entry.
- All patrons will have their temperature checked before entering the space with a contactless thermometer.
- All tickets will be delivered digitally/mobile-only and available on mobile devices. No paper tickets will be issued.
- There is no physical Box Office or Will Call All house programs will be digital. Please look out for a pre-show email with links to the digital house program.
- Restrooms will be significantly limited to comply with CDC guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer stations are installed at all entrances and high traffic areas.
Some crucial features we’ve added include:
- All performers, crew, and staff are COVID-19 tested according to the strict protocol required by New York State.
- The HVAC system has been thoroughly cleaned, HEPA filters are being used, and we have installed Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization system which has been shown to neutralize 99.4% of SARS-CoV-2 in just 30 minutes.
- Hands free sanitizing stations are installed at all entrances and high traffic areas.
- Touch free temperature monitoring system in the lobby.
An in-depth list of guidelines and protocols can be found here.