New York Live Arts’ studios are available for rehearsals, classes/workshops, auditions and informal showings. The studios are open daily from 10am-10pm and space must be booked online in advance through MindBody.
The studio calendar is now open for bookings through October 31, 2017.
The studio calendar will be available for bookings between November 1-December 31, 2017 beginning:
- September 21 for residency artists
- September 30 for Live Core members
- October 1 for the general public
Requests are approved in the order that they are received. Please note that if you request space before you are eligible to do so, your request will be denied.
Please do not make requests that begin at 11am or end at 9pm, leaving an empty hour, as they may be denied.
Each state-of-the-art rehearsal studio features:
- Custom-built, sprung dance floor with marley
- Ballet barres
- Full-length mirrors with curtains
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Central heat and air-conditioning
- Full-range sound system for CDs and i-pod/mp3 hook-up
- DVD player and monitor
Other amenities include audience seating for informal showings and two spacious dressing rooms.
Note: no hard-soled shoes are allowed in the studios.
|David R. White Studio||Jerome Robbins Studio|
|Subsidized Rehearsal Rate*||$10/hr||$10/hr|
(Live Core Artist)
(Live Core Artist)
* Subsidized rehearsal hours are made possible by a grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, with additional support from the the New York State Council on the Arts, and are available for non-profit or fiscally sponsored dance artists/organizations.
For ongoing weekly classes, informal performance showings, film and photo shoots, commercial rentals, and private or corporate events, please contact the Client Services Coordinator directly at email@example.com for information on schedule and rates.